London Street is located on Phatthanakan Road. The easiest way to come here is by car or taxi. The nearest public transport is Airport Rail Link – Hua Mak station then just take taxi there.
There are 5 restaurants at London street;
- MK restaurants: Thai hot-pot with special broth and suki dipping sauce. The other famous dish is Chinese style grilled duck that can be served with rice or noodle.
- Yayoi: Japanese restaurant with variety of set meals that come in traditional Japanese way of serving and plating.
- Le Siam: Thai authentic restaurant with delicious Thai food and great decoration representing Thai culture.
- Le Pitit: cafe inspired restaurant with English high tea set that you can enjoy your afternoon.
- Miyazaki: Japanese Teppan restaurant which your food is cooked in front of you by the chef.
We had our lunch at Miyazaki Japanese Teppan Dining. There are 2 islands where customers can sit around the hot stove and the chef will cook your food in front of you. We ordered slice pork set, Kurobuta set (Japanese black pig) and shrimp set. Each set came with either white rice or upgraded to garlic fried rice as well as stir fry vegetables in Japanese sauce.
Outside was decorated to resemble Big Ben which can be easily spotted from far. Behind is Tesco Lotus supermarket where you can shop for grocery after your meal.
Inside when you enter, there is British double-decker bus which you can go in and take picture. The decoration will make you feel like you are in London. It is definitely Instragram worthy.
Address: 2259 Phatthanakan Rd, Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250, Thailand